Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Jacket with the Dragon Tattoo

Look, ma!  No black!


Donor meetings mean jackets.  I am so glad I went with these pants, instead of black.  I ate lunch outside in the sun with two donors and it was WARM.


I realized after taking these pictures that a.) I love this jacket buttoned, b.) I wasn't able to button it last time I wore it, and c.) I didn't get enough pictures of it that way.  Wolfie insisted on being in this shot.

Jacket, bought on super duper sale at Alpine Meadow in Lake Placid three years ago, $25; knit silk shell, hand-me-down from my lovely mother-in-law; pants, New York and Company.

3 comments:

  1. OMG...I'm lovely?????
    I love you too....oh yes, and the jacket and pants and everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Wolfie...I think he brings out the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!