Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't Hate the Layer

Other than belts, layering has been my biggest fashion conundrum.  Avoiding bulk, making sure all the pieces make sense together, not overheating...You know, the simple stuff.  I like the look of blazers over more than just a simple shirt, so I am trying a new combo here.  And I REALLY, REALLY liked it.


Everything else was shiny this morning, so I figured, why not me?


I definitely need more sequins in my life!


Pants, Gap (see below!); Tank, J.C. Penney; Denim shirt, American Outpost; Jacket, Victoria's Secret

3 comments:

  1. I like it!!!
    Ella and I went to the thrift shop just past the church that you and Mary hit and I got a Black Blazer like this one for 5$,,,thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the thrift shop, not the church.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!