Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dinner with the Drapers (Redux)

On Friday night we attended a wedding in Lake Placid.  The groom rented a room for us two winters in a row, while snow making at Whiteface.  He and the bride conceived their son right upstairs from where I sit blogging.  Wonderful wedding on the Lake!


I restyled the dress from Bill's reunion with a green belt, to go with the green lining.  I added a pin instead of a necklace and went for a pair of heels.  Good thing for the green belt, for I had something to match my matrimonial Grateful Dead doo-rag to.  (and no, no pictures of that!)


Damn that little girl for trying (and succeeding) to upstage me!

Dress, Dress Barn; Belt and Pin, thrifted; Shoes, Madden Girl.

1 comment:

  1. Ok...Eva is AWESOME! I want to be her when I grow up! Oh yeah, you look great too, but she totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!