Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In the Pink

Oh, am I tired.  Three hours of sleep after a night of up and down with a tantruming kidlet does not lend its self to look bright-eyed and bushy-anthyinged.  But we must press on, no?

So I grabbed some pink and prepared myself for another road warrior day.  Off to Groovy Gouvey - lovely Gouverneur, NY, to visit a donor.

As a nod to my travels across the wilderness of the Northern Adirondacks, let us play spot the heron.


My son, he of the rabid 2am tantrum, spotted my pin and said.  "Blue-baby!"  I pointed out that it is actually a strawberry.  His response?  "Yucky.  I like blue-baby."


And then the fashion photographer played stylist and told me to put the butterfly on my head and blow bubbles.  So I did.


Dress, Lands' End Canvas; Scarf, gifted; jacket, New York and Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!