Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My closet...

I try not to complain about my house, because a.) I have one b.) it is PAID for!  Of course, you get what you pay for, if you know what I mean.  But among many issues with the house there are two I allow myself to complain about.  (And those two things are not the leaking roof and the fun house floor upstairs.) No. My complaints:  no closets and no bathtub.  None.

This is where I keep my clothes.

An Ikea armoire:


And two bureaus:


Ok.  I am lying.  I also keep clothes in the hamper, the dryer, and on the back of the bedroom room. (That's where things go to die...I mean wait to be ironed.  I took today's dress off of the back of the door.)  But I do not have another season tucked away somewhere.  What you see is what I get to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!