Thursday, October 14, 2010

Texas Sized

Holy crow, do I have some hair, or do I have some hair!!


I think one day I should also tease it and see how big I can REALLY get it.

I actually wonder if I should balance my hair and my outfit.  I do decided on wearing it up or down based on the clothes I am wearing, but honestly that is often more about tangling.  (Turtleneck?  Wooly sweater?  I get INSANE knots at the nape of my neck. Knots that are only really alleviated by tons of conditioner and even more patience.)


I also am more likely to wear it down the day I wash it because if I put it up wet I am stuck putting it up til the next time I wet it all down again.  And I tend to not wear it down when I need to look really professional.

What influences your hairdo on any given day?

And wanna see some hair I covet?  Check out Julie at Orchid Grey.  I have fits of jealousy over her hair daily.

Dress, Hanna Andersson, (yes, the kids' store.  they make adult sizes too.); jacket, Gap Outlet; scarf, gift from my Dad from Paris; boots, Madden Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!