Monday, October 18, 2010

The Blues

Ever make an impulse buy that you are sure is perfect only to discover it doesn't work at all?

I had a plan for these tights, but when I got them home, I realized the plan would just not work.  So they've been in the drawer.  Waiting.  But I just wanted to wear them!!  And so I did.


Oh look, an admirer.

He's telling me that this light isn't great for the full BLUE effect.

I got the idea to wear the shirt this way from Bill Cunningham's pictures of women in big white shirts in yesterday's New York Times.




Tights, Target; skirt, Victoria's Secret; Jackie Cardigan, J Crew; blouse, thrifted Liz Claiborne.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if I like the blue with the other colors, but here is to testing the limits! L

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!