Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 for 30: Day Twenty Four

I am feeling triumphant and empowered. Which is why I don't care if the world sees my heair after 3 hours in damp and snow and rain and wind and snow and sleet.  Because I got to look this tired and disheveled doing something that I love:


I am totally feeling like a superhero right now!  We braved the elements to tell the people of Watertown what Planned Parenthood is all about, and based on the honking horns and thumbs up, they already knew.



And even superheroes can break the rules, so I am (GASP!) wearing an item NOT in my 30!

So this is the "after," but you can see the during here! (And if you look in the images tag by the video you can see a picture of me with my mouth open REALLY WIDE!)

Items worn: 9, 16, 28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!