Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pro-Casual

Since starting this project, I've started reading a number of fashion blogs.  And I am starting to get ideas and inspiration.  One look I see a lot and admire is a kind of pulled-together casual-ness, ala Blue Collar Catwalk.  Like this.  So I went for it...


I think it worked, except...that jacket?  Some days I like it and others I hate it.  It's not fitted and its not really a 'boyfriend' blazer either.  So confusing!


Can you see what I mean?  And also, do you think it because that troll over my shoulder has cursed my wardrobe?

I did get to wear my favorite necklace though.  Too bad it is now broken.  Babies, man.


And this last picture?  Since my better half is in Alaska for work, I will leave it up to all of you to tease me for making "that face" in the picture.



Jacket, Victoria's Secret; Pants, Victoria's Secret; Shirt, J Crew; Shoes, DSW; Necklace, in need of repair.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually a big fan of the blazer with this! You look comfy and chic!

    I have a bright green bag, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please!