Friday, February 4, 2011

30 for 30: Day Four

One woman's pink is another's red.  So I am either colorblind, or you might not want to trust the woman at the fabric store I visited today to help you pick your colors.  Either way, my "red" sweater got me 10% off.  


As I finish day four of 30 for 30, I am feeling pretty good about my picks.  I do wish I had seen the sweater my husband handed down to me last night when I was picking, but I guess I will survive without a shaker knit wool cardigan with a zipper and SUEDE ELBOW patches until the 30 is up...And I am pretty sure I am taking weekends off, since I wold have had to include nylon pants and 25 kinds of fleece in my 30 and that would have left me looking pretty odd at the office.

Items worn: 3, 16, 21, 25 and 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!