Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blown Out and Rocking Out

The planets were aligned...how rare is it that my hair chooses to behave on the exact occasion I have time to do it? How rare is it that I feel confident in BOTH a tight tee-shirt and skinny jeans?  And how rare it that I manage to create a look that gives the illusion of looooong legs.


I just loved this outfit...


Too bad my beloved missed the hair - he would have loved it, but the reason I had time to blow it out was that he is out of town, with the kids! And that meant I could attend Rock Against Rape, a fundraiser for our rape crisis program, without worrying about missing bedtime.

But that doesn't mean I wasn't in bed before midnight!

Jeans, Lands' End; jacket, Victoria's Secret; tee-shirt, the OFFICIAL Rock Against Rape Concert tee, altered and accessorized by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please!